Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30 Weeks and Counting

As of Monday, the official 30 week program for Louisville has begun for me! AHHHHH!!! Is it really that time again? Shew, sometimes I wonder what I have gotten myself into. Again. But then, I remember how much I loved every single run, ride, and swim I did with friends. I cant begin to express how lucky and blessed I am to live in area that provides me with the greatest training partners ever. There is not a day that goes by that I do not have someone to train with. These friends make every work out better. If you have to do a long run, what better way than with some of your best friends- whom also happen to be my biggest encouragers. If you need people to run with, I highly recommend that you come join us at 530 on Thursday nights at Foot Rx. You will meet some of the greatest running partners and live long friends.

I am also still rocking out my workouts twice a week at Mohr fitness. Tonight, we did "Cindy" 5 pullups, 10 pushups, and 15 air squats AMRAP in 20 min. One of the hardest workouts I have ever done. But thanks to the encouragement from the many awesome people in the seven oclock hour-I was able to achieve 18 rounds. One more than last time! If you live near me, please come work out with me here! You will love it! And i can honestly say it has helped me run and ride stronger. I cant wait until road season to see just what I will do.

8 weeks and counting until boston! Here is to long runs, speed workouts, tempo, with some cycling and swimming in between. Happy Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment