Wednesday, August 17, 2011

T minus 11 days

Today called for a 45 min run + 15 i missed from last night. I had a nice comfortable run with Jamie Mains and Brinson in downtown Johnson City. Thanks again friends for running with me and sticking it out. You all rock. Shout out to Varinka, Rachel, and Brian (maybe?). Good to see you all and thanks for the words of encouragement. This whole process seems surreal. I cant believe it is almost here!!!

They say that you get depressed when this is all said and done. I can see it. It has consumed my life for almost 6 months. Thankfully, I have two big goals set for me in the upcoming next couple of months. On October 30, I will be running the Marine Corps Marathon and shooting for a new BQ time as well as running for No greater sacrifice in memory of my friend Ben White.  Today I also bought a new cross bike!!! Masi CXR with 105. woo hoo! I like new challenges. So bring on fall sports!!! Hopefully, I will try to get some decent sleep over the next few days.

Thanks again for the support!!! <3


1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you running! My kid # 1 I think recognized you for your cute pig tails and short hair. She loves it and my kid # 2 is doing OT and is dying to meet you! :) You are doing awesome. I wanted to take a picture of you but you were flying! LOL You are doing wonderful! Keep your spirit up, God is with you! have a good sleep!

    ReplyDelete